Peel-and-Stick Label Instructions
- Make sure the surface area is flat, clean and dry prior to apply label.
- Never iron-on the peel and stick labels.
- To identify clothes, apply on care labels and press.
- Goods with labels must be placed on the upper tray in dishwasher.
- Allow 24 hours before washing goods with labels on it.
- An excessive rubbing may fade out colors on labels.
- Ink may tend to fade upon prolonged or repeated contact with sunscreen.
- While applying the sticker, ensure that there are no air pockets for better adhesion.
- Adhesion is maximized when labels are used within 1 year of purchase.
WARNING - The sticker labels are not a toy and should be applied under supervision of an adult. While the stickers will resist numerous trips in the washer, dryer, and dishwasher, they are not meant to be permanent. The labels were purposely designed to be long-lasting but removable. They may leave glue residue if removed. As the labels are removable, it is recommended to monitor the adhesion carefully on infant items in order to prevent swallowing the labels unintentionally. The labels can peel or fade in the event they are exposed to stress conditions, scratching or pulling.