Wall Decal Instructions
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry before applying the stickers.
- Slowly remove stickers from the paper and avoid touching the sticky part to ensure proper adhesion.
- Apply stickers on a smooth, clean and completely dry surface.
- Gently press on stickers for better adhesion.
- Working from the centre outward, remove all air bubbles by rubbing gently with your hand.
- Wall stickers can be removed without any residue or damage, but cannot be reused.
- Wait a minimum of 4 weeks before applying the stickers on a freshly painted surface.
- Adhesion won’t be optimal on a textured surface.
- Excessive rubbing may alter the stickers’ colours.
- Adhesion is maximized when wall stickers are used within 1 year of purchase.
WARNING! The personalized wall stickers are not toys and should be applied under the supervision of an adult. Keep out of reach of children to avoid risks of removal and ingestion.